Online registrations for Karachi will start from 1st February 2020
Guidelines for Online Registrations
Please note that online registration does not guarantee admission of your child, you will be notified by a phone call according to seat availability in selected campus.
- Please make sure all details are correctly provided in online form. You are requested to recheck all details before submitting the form.
- Online form will only accept registration request if your child’s Date of Birth is according to Age criteria of selected Class. To check Age criteria please click on link given below: http://www.darulmadinah.net/age-criteria-3/
- Registration slip will be downloaded after clicking on Submit button.
- You will be notified by a phone call about Test & Interview Date / Time.
- Syllabus for Test & Interview can be downloaded by clicking on “Syllabus for Test & Interview” button. Please get your child well prepared for Test & Interview.
- If you need to Re-print your registration slip, you can click on Re-print Registration Slip button and then enter your CNIC number in yellow highlighted field and click on Re-print button again. Your registration slip will be downloaded again.
- Admission in class will only show classes in which admissions are available in selected campus.
- For any help, you may contact given contact number of respective campus where admission is required. For contact details please click on link given below:
Note: Please bring below documents at the time of Test & Interview:
- Registration Slip (Soft copy / Hardcopy)
- Father’s CNIC
- Birth Certificate / ‘B’ Form
- School Leaving Certificate / Bona fide Certificate for Class 1 & above