Education provides the framework where an individual or a society is enabled to realise a particular way of living and to sustain it. This lifestyle ultimately includes moral, social, economic and other values that a person employs in different phases of life. A highly structured schooling programme, with well-designed course plans and other study material, helps to provide meaningful education for the development of a society. Academic institutions, therefore, are required to play a pivotal role by producing individuals through meaningful education flavoured with positive values.
Dar-ul-Madinah, an Islamic School System, has set an objective of improving conventional academic studies in conformity with Shari’ah. It is one of over 100 departments functioning under Dawat-e-Islami, a global and non-political movement for preaching the Holy Quran and Sunnah. This education system is to help students learn and thrive to the best of their abilities within the boundaries of Islam. It also aims to develop an environment where Islamic values shall be honoured in all management, curriculum, and teaching practices.
Under the spiritual guidance of our Shaykh Amir-e-Ahl-e-Sunnat, Maulana Muhammad Ilyas Attar Qadiri Razavi دَامَـتْ بَـرَكَـاتُـهُـمُ الْـعَـالِـيَـهْ Majlis Dar-ul-Madinah has actualised its planning into the world of academics in the direction as follows:
- Dar-ul-Madinah Boys Secondary School
- Dar-ul-Madinah Girls Secondary School
- Dar-ul-Madinah (An Islamic School System)
- Dar-ul-Madinah Curriculum Department
- Dar-ul-Madinah Training and Inspection Department
Salient features of this system are as follows:
- Gradual development of learning with Fard knowledge
- State-of-the-art teaching strategies to inculcate the Sunnah of our Beloved Prophetصَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهٖ وَسَلَّمَ
- Strong moral foundations for character building
- Quality academic education blended with religious knowledge
Our academic curriculum and teaching methodology have been designed with a view to garnering moral values, self-discipline, commitment, integrity, and other essential life skills. These values will help children face the dynamic challenges and opportunities of life with wisdom in their professional lives.
Dar-ul-Madinah realises its responsibility of building the entire generation which could live its life according to the true teachings of Islam. This project intends to develop little souls to useful constructors of the society. اِنْ شَآءَاللہ عَزَّوَجَلَّ